Modern PHE is one of East Idaho’s leading electrical repair companies.
Here are many of the electrical services that we offer.
Whether you are renovating an existing room or making some minor improvements, we can help with your electrical installation needs.
If you are renovating an existing space or making improvements, we can assist with installing new electrical features or moving your current ones to new locations. Here are some of the many things that we can help you install in your home or business.
- AFCI breakers
- Ceiling fans
- Circuit breakers
- Dimmer switches
- GFCI outlets
- Heating fixtures
- Indoor outlets
- Lighting fixtures
- Outdoor outlets
- RV outlets
- Three-way switches
Do you want to refresh your interior lighting? Or do you want to explore ways to save on your electric bill with LED lights? We can help you look at all possible options and select one that fits your needs and budget.
We offer a variety of interior lighting services.
- Cabinet lights
- Dimmer switches
- New lighting fixtures
- New light switches
- Lighting accents
- Recessed lighting
- Track lighting
Many people focus mainly on indoor lighting, but your outdoor lighting can be just as important. Outdoor lighting is a security measure to protect you and anyone who visits your property. It can also highlight specific features you want to be more visible at night.
Whether you want to install new lighting or update existing lighting, we can help you enhance your front yard, backyard, landscaping, parking areas, walkways, or patios.
We offer a variety of exterior lighting services.
- Hanging lights
- Motion sensor lights
- Path lights
- Rope lights
- Step lights
- Stringed Edison lights
- Wall lights
Through this process, old electrical wiring and fixtures are updated to bring them up to code. In many cases, it can also improve the functionality of your electrical system.
If you live in an older home or own an older building, you may need partial or complete rewiring of the space. After all, we live in a world where more and more electrical devices are being used. As a result, you are more dependent on electricity than when your home was originally built. Rewiring can help ensure that your electrical system can satisfy your energy demands while also meeting the current standards.
Electrical remodels are a complex and hazardous process. We can work with you to assess your current circuit breakers, motor controls, panel boards, switch gears, wiring, and more to determine what needs to be upgraded. You can also use this as an opportunity to explore additional options to improve your energy savings and quality.
Here are signs that might indicate that your electrical system needs to be updated:
- Breakers trip
- Fuses blow
- Lights flicker
- Outlets are not grounded
Electrical issues can occur out of the blue. Short of changing the light bulb or checking the circuit breaker, you may not know what else to do.
Problems can happen for a variety of reasons. It could be the result of a faulty installation or may be due to a lack of regular maintenance. It could be affecting one fixture or an entire area.
Troubleshooting electrical repairs can be complicated. Our experienced electricians can help you find the root of the problem and to identify a solution.
We provide electrical repairs for all types of problems.
- Ceiling fan repairs
- Circuit breakers
- Electrical panel repairs
- Electrical switch repairs
- Emergency repairs
- Faulty wiring repairs
- Lighting repairs
- Outlet repairs
- Power outages
Electrical Service Panel Upgrade
Why Hire A Professional Electrician?
You might ask yourself why you should hire a professional electrician rather than just doing it yourself. Here are several reasons to consider:
- Training. Professional electricians complete hundreds of hours of training, including on-the-job training, before they can become certified. Due to this training, they are highly skilled in helping you with your electrical needs and troubleshooting any potential problems.
- Avoid code violations. Professionals know the rules and regulations that need to be followed when working on electrical systems. They can help handle permits and work with building inspectors, which can also help you avoid code violations.
- Safety. Electricity is dangerous. If you do not know what you are doing, poorly installed electrical work can result in fires, injuries, and even death. When you work with a professional, they have the expertise and safety training to ensure that your electrical project is completed safely.
- Time and money. Many people who decide to complete their own electrical projects usually end up in over their heads. At some point in the project, they decide to break down and call a professional electrician to finish what they started. Hiring a professional electrician from the beginning can help save time and money.
Are you looking for a professional electrician in East Idaho?
Modern PHE can help
We have a highly-trained and customer-oriented team who is dedicated to helping you tackle your electrical projects from start to finish. There is no project too big or too small.